SEO SERVICES | SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Toronto
Leverage SEO to deliver — More traffic — More Rankings — More customers.
Unlike other marketing channels, when done right, Search Engine Optimization has the ability to pay dividends over time making SEO a very crucial component of any marketing strategy. Yet, it’s amazing how many brands completely ignore even the most fundamental aspects of SEO. Quit leaving money on the table. A visually appealing website and an excellent marketing message aren’t going to help you much if your prospects can’t find your website on the search engine result pages.
SEO is as much about your prospects as it is about the search engines.
Optimizing your site for the search engines is all about improving user experience. The speed of your site, design and content quality, mobile-friendliness and so on are extremely important to the user — and Google.
SEO requires a thorough understanding of what your target market is searching for, the questions they want answered, the keywords or phrases they’re using, and the type of content they prefer to consume. Knowing the customer also allows you to provide the information they’re searching for quickly and easily. Keep in mind, the competition is only a click away.
Brand Reputation and SEO
A great user experience also goes a long way to help build trust and credibility. Good thing — as Google uses a trust factor for SEO ranking. And while there is no shortcut to building trust, online reviews are a good place to start. They help your SEO and studies show 88% of consumers trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. Furthermore, 55% of millennials will ignore brands that have poor reviews.
And while paid advertising has its place, organic search results appear more credible to savvy searchers and receive a lot more clicks than paid ads, potentially delivering 20X more traffic than PPC.
Improve your local SEO to increase engagement and traffic
97% of consumers looked online for local businesses in 2019, with 12% looking for a local business online every day. This makes local search an essential component of success for your business. Optimizing your digital properties on a local level puts you one step closer to a transaction.
Rank Higher In Search Engines
Consumers are searching the internet every single day — many are searching for the exact products or services that your business provides. Not having your website optimized for search engines is like putting up a billboard in the middle of the woods. It may be there but nobody will see it. The same concept applies to your website. If it was a billboard, you’d want it up on the busiest highway you could find. Well, that highway is Google.
Just like other forms of marketing and advertising, Search Engine Optimization requires persistence and a lot of testing. The optimization process is complex and time-consuming. But the fact remains, SEO is cost-effective, and should not be ignored.
Book an SEO agency consultation with one of our SEO experts.
If you’re looking to increase your website traffic, sales, leads, and profits, then it’s time you took another look at SEO. Don’t let a bad experience with another SEO agency prevent you from reaching your goals.
It doesn’t cost anything to talk. Even if you choose not to work with us, you’ll walk away with some candid advice and practical tips to implement in your business today to help you reach your goals.
Call us now (416-441-2666) for a free SEO consultation or fill in the sidebar form and submit. We promise to get back to you quickly.
Statistics that Support the Value of SEO & Search
- 70% of clicks in Google search go to organic results.
- 92% of traffic goes to the results on the first page of Google. If you don’t claim the space, your competitors do.
- The fact that 97% of consumers research a company via the internet before making a purchase indicates how much people rely on search engines for credible information.
- Upto 80% of people ignore paid search results and instead focus on organic ones.
- SEO has an average lead conversion rate of 14.6%, as compared to the 1.7% rate of direct mail and other traditional marketing strategies.
- 51% of online content consumption comes from organic search — your business should not be missing out.
- The Head of Google Brain (Canada) has stated that Google uses dwell time to inform its ranking algorithm. Dwell time is the amount of time someone spends on your page after clicking on a Google result.
- 69% of mobile device users say that they are more likely to buy from a website that answers their questions online.
- 46% of all Google searches feature a local intent as the results bring out more convenient options, with 50% of them ending up in a store visit.
- Upwards of 30% of all mobile searches are made right before visiting a store — search engines are everyone’s go-to source for information on local businesses.
- ‘Near Me’ and ‘Where to Buy’ searches have increased 200% since 2018.
- SEO is 5.66 times more effective than PPC — making SEO a priority for all businesses.
- While social media is a great tool to increase brand awareness and enhance audience engagement, SEO is a 10 times more effective tool to drive traffic to your website.
- Google owns approximately 90% of the search engine market.
- 38% marketers suggest that the content on your website should be updated at least once a week as it can boost your website’s traffic upto 2000% over time